It doesn't seem to be working anyway you look at it.   I have a fix I'm
testing now.  :-(

The "workaround" right now that MIGHT work would be to use spring
configuration to
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.SoapOutInterceptor
to the outFaultChain of the service.  That's what my fix is basically
doing.   Currently, in provider mode, the outFaultChain isn't putting
the proper soap:env/body in place cause that interceptor is missing.

Dan

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]