Yea.  I hit this while testing your testcase as well.   For some oddball
reason, using an address like "https" doesn't allow https to actually be
used.   You MUST configure a TLSClientParameters thing on the conduit
prior to connecting.   Kind of strange and I'm not exactly sure why.
Thus, you have to get the TLS thing configured either via spring config
or programatic config.

In anycase, I fixed it this morning.   :-)    I'm going to deploy new
2.0.5 and 2.1 snapshots later today.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp