Hi there,

I wanted to include the stack trace details in my previous post, but
unfortunately they are never output.  My thought was that I just need to
change the logging level, but this doesn't work. Actually, looking more
closely at the output from running WSDL2Java, I don't think the error
message I'm getting is being output via the log, since it is not in the same
format used by the other log messages (is this observation correct?).
Anyway, here's the full output when I try to generate the client (running
via Ant):

     [java] Mar 4, 2008 2:28:06 PM
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.core.PluginLoader loadPlugin
     [java] INFO: Loading plugin jar:file:[...path-to-project
ommitted...]/lib/cxf-2.0.4-incubator.jar!/META-INF/tools-plugin.xml
     [java] Mar 4, 2008 2:28:06 PM
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.core.PluginLoader loadPlugin
     [java] INFO: Found 1 frontends in <default> plugin.
     [java] Mar 4, 2008 2:28:06 PM
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.core.PluginLoader loadPlugin
     [java] INFO: Loading <jaxws> frontend from <default> plugin.
     [java] Mar 4, 2008 2:28:06 PM
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.core.PluginLoader loadPlugin
     [java] INFO: Found 1 databindings in <default> plugin.
     [java] Mar 4, 2008 2:28:06 PM
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.core.PluginLoader loadPlugin
     [java] INFO: Loading <jaxb> databinding from <default> plugin.
     [java] WSDLToJava Error : java.lang.RuntimeException: Fail to create
wsdl definition file:[...path-to-project
ommitted...]/src/main/test/test.wsdl

Is there some way to get the stack trace information?

Cheers,
Jesse.