I have at problem with sending nordic charaters such as æøå via SOAP over MQ.
I'm using cxf version 2.0.1 and SAAJ version 1.3.

I have tried to trace where is could go wrong and what I can see, the å
looks okay when it is added to W3CDOMXMLStreamWriter.writeCharaters(), but
when the SOAPMessage.writeTo() method is called with System.out or
OutputStream in SAAJOutInterceptor it is viewed as å.

Can anyone tell me if I can do anything to avoid this behaviour or have it
something to do with the SAAJ implementation?