Awesome. Would this be part of 2.0.5 release scheduled for Mar 15?

Thanks so much for your continued support.

Regards
Arul

Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi Arul,

No, I think there's a bug in CXF.

   @GET
   @Path("/customers/")
   public Customers getCustomers() {

should be invoked on /customers

and

   @GET
   @Path("/customers/{id}")
   public Customer getCustomer(@UriParam("id") String id) {

should be invoked on /customers/1. Thanks for identifying this issue. we'll fix it. Also, the demos will be updated shortly for them to get compiled with 0.5.

Cheers, Sergey

Yes I did upgrade the demo to 0.5 version. The only change I did to the demo is added a new GET operation for retrieving all customers. Ok I think I found the issue. I changed the Path to "/listcustomers" instead of "/customers". This behaved as expected.

Can you confirm if this is correct?

Thanks!
Arul

Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi

I haven't updated the demos after CXF JAX-RS has been upgraded to 0.5 version of jsr-311 api as the 0.6 version is already available and it will break the user code again. Tomorrow a 0.6 version should become publicly available in the java.net maven repository and the demo will be updated in sync with the upgrade to 0.6. That said, an upgrade to 0.6 may take few days, so we'll do an upgrade to 0.5 now. Sorry about the hassle...

Have you updated the demo yourself to make it compile with 0.5 ?

Cheers, Sergey

Hi,

I am trying to run the JAX-RS sample bundled in the 2.1 trunk. I am trying to add /customers/ GET which returns all the customers under that resource. But, I see some wierd behavior when I try to access from the browser. I added 3 customers in the init() method which populates the map once the server is started. Both the GET calls to /customers and /customers/1 returns 3 customer instances. Here is my sample lookslike:

   @GET
   @Path("/customers/")
   public Customers getCustomers() {
       System.out.println("----invoking getCustomers");
       Customers e = new Customers();
       e.setCustomer(customers.values());
       return e;
   }

   @GET
   @Path("/customers/{id}/")
   public Customer getCustomer(@UriParam("id") String id) {
System.out.println("----invoking getCustomer, Customer id is: " + id);
       long idNumber = Long.parseLong(id);
       Customer c = customers.get(idNumber);
       return c;
   }

Am I missing something?

Please clarify.

Regards
Arul

Registered Number: 171387

Arul Dhesiaseelan, Flux Development

+1 (406) 656-7398
www.fluxcorp.com

Flux - Java Job Scheduler. File Transfer. Workflow. BPM.