Von: Daniel Lipofsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 7. März 2008 01:00
An: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: trying to use ClientProxyFactoryBean but failing

Can anyone tell me why the first form works but the second doesn't?
I am trying to start using the factory stuff but it is failing.
What am I doing wrong?

Works:

  TxService txService = new TxService();
  TxPortType txPort = txService.getTxPort();
  Map<String, Object> context = ((BindingProvider) txPort).getRequestContext();
  context.put(BindingProvider.USERNAME_PROPERTY, "me");
  context.put(BindingProvider.PASSWORD_PROPERTY, "hello");
  context.put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
              "http://localhost/ws/services/Tx";);
  txPort.getObjects(searchTerms, 0, 0);

Fails:

  ClientProxyFactoryBean factory = new ClientProxyFactoryBean();
  factory.setServiceClass(TxPortType.class);
  factory.setUsername("me");
  factory.setPassword("hello");
  factory.setAddress("http://localhost/ws/services/Tx";);
  TxPortType client = (TxPortType)factory.create();
  client.getObjects(searchTerms, 0, 0);

Error:

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message.
    at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingI
nterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:64)
    at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorC
hain.java:208)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:276)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:222)
    at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
    at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invoke(ClientProxy.java:68)
    at $Proxy36.getObjects(Unknown Source)
    at client.WSClient1.download(WSClient1.java:41)
    at client.WSClient1.main(WSClient1.java:29)
Caused by: java.net.HttpRetryException: cannot retry due to server
authentication, in streaming mode
    at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnec
tion.java:1012)
    at
java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:367)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResp
onse(HTTPConduit.java:1863)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTP
Conduit.java:1791)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:575)
    at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingI
nterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
    ... 8 more

Thanks,
Dan