Glen, I have been fighting against this sort of questions from several
weeks now,

I start a sample project that is on Jira about correct handling,
unfortunately I haven't found an answer from someone who know, neither
I have found the way to produce correct code for server, client
faults.

Anyway my idea, is to only expose the exception that can be handled by
the client, like InvalidCountryNameFault or
MaxRequestQuantityOverLimit, mark these as Client Fault, and any other
exception like (RuntimeException), DBNotAvailable, etc (things client
can't handle, ServiceException) as a general exception marked as
Server Fault, but as I said, I haven't found the way to do this.

Regards,

--
David Castañeda R.