Dan,

Thanks for taking the time to help me out.  I implemented the code you
suggested
and the error changed.  I'm still getting a 302 on the response.  I
think I'll
need to use the standalone tcpmon, which, if I remember correctly, shows
all the
HTTP headers.

   -Chris

INFO: AutoRedirect is turned on.
Mar 10, 2008 5:02:58 PM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message.
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingI
nterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:64)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorC
hain.java:220)
        at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:276)
        at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:222)
        at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:142)
        at $Proxy30.fetchSecIdParamsHist(Unknown Source)
        at
com.ms.cis.secadmin.test.cxf.SecAdminClient.main(SecAdminClient.java:76)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: /secadmin/
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResp
onse(HTTPConduit.java:1888)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTP
Conduit.java:1791)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:575)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingI
nterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
        ... 7 more
Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Could
not send Message.
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:182)
        at $Proxy30.fetchSecIdParamsHist(Unknown Source)
        at
com.ms.cis.secadmin.test.cxf.SecAdminClient.main(SecAdminClient.java:76)
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message.
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingI
nterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:64)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorC
hain.java:220)
        at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:276)
        at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:222)
        at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:142)
        ... 2 more