From: Wolf, Chris (IT)
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 10:05 AM
To: Daniel Kulp; cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: CXF Client not maintaing cookies

I will try it.

BTW, is this the best way to deal with cookies on the *server* side?
My concern is it is not portable.  Thanks.

  @Resource
  public void setWebServiceContext(WebServiceContext ctx) {
      context = ctx;
  }

  //Resource
  public WebServiceContext getWebServiceContext() {
      return context;
  }

[...]
{
        MessageContext ctx = getWebServiceContext().getMessageContext();
      // transport-specific request/response, cxf-specific property
names
      HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest)
ctx.get(AbstractHTTPDestination.HTTP_REQUEST);
      HttpServletResponse response = (HttpServletResponse)
ctx.get(AbstractHTTPDestination.HTTP_RESPONSE);
      Cookie[] cookies = request.getCookies(); }