If I run my service inside a Tomcat-5.5 runtime configured in
Eclipse-3.2, all works fine.
I run the very same code, deployed on Tomcat-5.5 on Linux, I get this
error.
If anyone can suggest something short of debuggin the CXF source, that
would be
great.  I am using 2.0.4.

I searched and found some references about SOAP headers, by my service
is
not using those, in fact the message looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
  <loginUser xmlns="http://services.secadmin.cis.ms.com/types";>
    <ns0:servername
xmlns:ns0="http://services.secadmin.cis.ms.com/types";>MYSERVER</ns0:serv
ername>
    <ns0:database
xmlns:ns0="http://services.secadmin.cis.ms.com/types";>my_db</ns0:databas
e>
    <ns0:username
xmlns:ns0="http://services.secadmin.cis.ms.com/types";>user56</ns0:userna
me>
    <ns0:password
xmlns:ns0="http://services.secadmin.cis.ms.com/types";>user56pw</ns0:pass
word>
  </loginUser>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

ava.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1

org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.setHeaders(Abstrac
tHTTPDestination.java:137)

org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.setupMessage(Abstr
actHTTPDestination.java:286)

org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletDestination.invoke(ServletDestin
ation.java:82)

org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(Ser
vletController.java:213)

org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletControl
ler.java:150)

org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.invoke(AbstractCXFSe
rvlet.java:170)

org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.doPost(AbstractCXFSe
rvlet.java:148)
 javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not
intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited
when received in error.