Hi,
You see the wsdl from your brower, right? The brower will hide the namespace declarations. You can right click the page --> View Page Source, where you can see the "valid" WSDL with namespace declaration you want. Or you just save the page as a file to your disk, then open the file, you also can see the valid wsdl.

Regards
Freeman

zem_user wrote:
Hello,

When I access the WSDL which is generated on the fly by invoking
declarations. I cannot use the same WSDL as is to generate the client code.
I need to plugin in the namespace declarations (e.g. for soap and wsdl
prefixes) in order for it to work with wsdl2java tool.

Any idea as to how to generate a 'valid' WSDL in the first place on the fly?

Regards,