On Tuesday 22 April 2008, Urciolo, Kevin wrote:
> I would like to use CXF in an existing spring context.  The examples
> appear to have a CXF Servlet read a spring configuration file and
> create a separate context.  I want to inject beans I have defined in
> an existing context in to my CXF services.  What is the best way to
> accomplish this?
>
> Thanks

There's a pretty good tutorial about it at:
http://wheelersoftware.com/articles/spring-cxf-web-services.html

I keep meaning to change the samples over to using the standard spring
context stuff.  Just haven't had the time.   For the most part, it's
just <import> the cxf stuff you want, then define your beans, configure
the CXFServlet on the context you want (and don't create a
cxf-servlet.xml), and it works.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA