This news release has nothing to do with cybercrime but it IS of
interested to LEO's, FF's and EMS of which many of you are. If you are
not LEO, FF or EMS please forward to anyone who is. They may like this
free special pass to Busch.

* Interested in LE news? See http://www.topica.com/lists/cybercrime-cops
*

RICHMOND - Governor Gilmore and August Busch III, President and CEO of
the Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. today honored the men and women that
have helped in the rescue efforts since the tragic terrorist attack on
September 11. In gratitude for the daily heroic efforts of police
officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians since the
terrorist attacks, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. will offer
complimentary admission to its theme parks for these American heroes and
members of their immediate families.

"No individuals deserve the thanks of America more than the heroes that
have gone the extra mile to help our country recover from the horrific
attack on our nation," said Governor Gilmore. "I also would like to
thank Anheuser-Busch for this generous offer that will help to jumpstart
tourism in our Commonwealth and to help the people of Virginia to
restore normalcy to their lives."

Starting Friday, October 5, every police officer, firefighter or
emergency medical technician presenting current photo identification and
proof of employment will receive a customized park Passport allowing him
or her free, unlimited park admission through December. Guests
accompanying the honored heroes will receive complimentary admission as
well. The offer is valid every day for the balance of 2001 at SeaWorld
in Orlando and San Diego, and Busch Gardens in Tampa. Busch Gardens in
Williamsburg, Va., SeaWorld San Antonio, and Sesame Place near
Philadelphia - operating on seasonal schedules - will welcome America's
heroes during weekends through the end of their seasons.

"This tribute is a small way we can acknowledge and thank the more than
2 million men and women in this country who have dedicated their lives
to public service," said August A. Busch III, Chairman of the Board and
President of Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. "In this difficult time,
it's important that we recognize their commitment, dedication and
courage by offering the opportunity to share time in our parks with
those closest to them."

Information on the parks is available online at www.seaworld.com and
www.buschgardens.com.

Contact: Lila White/Reed Boatright
Phone: (804) 692-3110
Pager: (888) 646-5017

Fred Jacobs
Dir. Of Public Relations
Busch Entertainment Corporation
Phone: (314) 613-6077  For Immediate Release
October 1, 2001

Governor Gilmore and Anheuser-Busch Theme Parks Hail America's Heroes

http://www.thedigitaldominion.com/press/news2001/theme1001.cfm

lucu, haru, seru, serius, syuuurrr....!!!
  http://www.topica.com/lists/mokondo/
apa aja ada...gabung yuukk...!!!!!

--via http://techPolice.com
archive: http://theMezz.com/cybercrime/archive