* subscribe at http://techPolice.com

BIN LADEN'S BANK ACCOUNTS HACKED
Copyright 2001 Express Newspapers

Daily Star
October 3, 2001

BRITISH computer hackers claim to have raided Osama bin Laden's bank accounts.

The team of three - led by German whizzkid Kim Schimtz - say they have have found his
secret millions after searching computer records. And they have passed their findings
to the FBI in a bid to fight terror.

Schmitz - a 6ft 5in, 23 stone businessman who has served time for computer crime -
heard about the terror boss's bank accounts after offering a GBP 7million reward for
info.

He sent the reward offer along with a letter to world leaders urging them to band
together.

And he added: "I've had calls from people wanting to kill me."

Earn your degree from Kennedy-Western University at your
convenience and in less time than traditionally required.
Apply your previous work experience towards your degree.
FREE Catalog!
{URL}KWU