From:   Dave Reay, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Mr Heal believed that the blank contained a wad of fibres that could have
>been thicker than normal. We've had no problems with any of the others.

I seem to remember that one of the actors in "Alias Smith and Jones" put
the wad from a blank into his brain, what there was of it, by fooling
around with guns. The old maxim that all guns are loaded should have
applied here and there would not have been a problem, the problem arises
from knobheads that should know better pointing guns at each other.
Where the Hell do these people get their firearms handling training? The
section of a fathers advise to his son which states "That it is unloaded
be, matters not a jot to me" should be embedded in every shooters
memory, this is another case of personal responsibility. If anyone
requests that you point a gun at anyone for any reason, youre response
should always be "F*** off" unless of course it is a bandit out to do
you harm, but then you should not have to be requested to do so.
--
Dave Reay
--

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]