From:   "John Sukey", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pardon me if I had the wrong information, but I was
led to believe that the Chief Constable and the murderer
were both Masons.  I was also informed that the chief
Constable said he HAD to issue the licence which statement,
having read your firearms law is a load of crap!
--
There is no evidence that Hamilton was a mason, or
McMurdo as I recall.  Frankly using the masons as

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]