From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Goex, the blackpowder manufacturer now has a black powder
substitute out which they claim is non-corrosive.

See: http://www.goexpowder.com/clear_shot.html

Any of our US cybershooters have any information on
this?  With CCI caps does this mean I wouldn't have to be
frantic about cleaning the gun within minutes of shooting
for fear that I will be left with a pile of rust (I exaggerate
slightly).

Kenneth Pantling
Nock's Grim Truth - In proportion as you give the State power to do things
for you, you give it power to do things to you; and the State invariably
makes as little as it can of the one power and as much as it can of the
other.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]