From:   "Jim FRANKLIN", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Are there any special provisions in the DPA relating to shooting club
secretaries?

Can the authorities call for a complete listing of club members and their
details held on a PC data base?

I assume that if membership records are held on a PC, then members are
entitled to a hard copy printout of their details on an annual basis.

Jim Franklin
Orpington
KENT. UK
PGP key on request
--
Not sure how the DPA applies to clubs, because they aren't businesses
(well, some aren't) or public entities.  However, the Data Protection

Under club approval criteria, the police or civilian employees of
the police can inspect the club records, although I've never been
too hot on what is allowed or not, the Home Office can give specific
advice on what information the police are allowed access to.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]