From:   "George", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I don't have a lot of experience with this sort of thing
but things happen in the field. Unless you attach your
weapon to your web gear you will walk away from it at one
time or another. Maybe just a few feet, maybe farther.
Has anybody seen a situation like that? They get dropped,
fall out of trucks, and I'm sure they get lost too.
George
--
When I was serving leaving your gun lying about was the
worst offence possible.  We slept with the things (not

On field exercises stealing the other sides guns was
one of the things to do, because then they couldn't
shoot back.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]