From:   "Matthew Wright", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Liberals are doomed IMO, they have too closely
associated themselves with Labour so I suspect most
voters are thinking why not just vote for the real
thing or the real alternative?  I reckon they will lose
at least 50% of their seats at the next election.

Steve.

I agree Steve. Another thing is that although one or two Lib Dems say they
support hunters, mainly to save their skin in marginal rural seats, the fact
is that increasingly on the ground antis are moving into their party.

Matthew Wright

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]