From:   "Brian Toller", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>The steel plate shoot seems to have been organised thru a
>club member - John Reddington - who I know is very keen
>on this kind of competition, as his name appears fairly
.high up in the results on other like comps. I think he
>must be p****d off and embarassed by the whole thing.

John and I used to be in the same club based at Stone
Lodge ranges in Dartford.
I never new anyone who took to practical shooting with
such enthusiasm. He was one of those hardy souls who
trekked up and down the country trying to
shoot a UKPSA comp almost every weekend.
If I remember correctly his wife Bridget was also in
the GB ladies practical team for a while.
I think p****d may be understating it somewhat.
Shooters with his degree of involvment is something we
need more of.

Brian T
--
I think practical should be renamed to "shooting with
a hint of realism" or "innovative shooting" or

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]