From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Watched the bit about the "Combat Knives".

The programme's preamble went along the lines of
"dangerous", "deadly", "on open sale", "you thought
they'd been banned" etc. This was then followed by
a typical "Glasgae Sa'day neeh' oot wi' ra Polis",
who seemed to be doing their work efficiently enough
for me.

Anyway, afterwards we were treated to a view of a
table-load of the confiscated "deadly weapons". I saw
kitchen knives, steak knives, bread knives, pen-knives,
even a meat cleaver(!). Are we going to ban / license
all of them? Then we got a close up of a flick-knife
(banned already!).

Where were all those deadly combat knives though?

Does anyone think many viewers apart from me noticed?

Colin Rodgers
--
I did think when they showed the flick knife and
the butterfly knife that was a prime example of

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]