From:   "pendrous", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

By Terry Pendrous,
                                 Interesting article and actually quite
relevent for another reason.  A year or so ago, I mentioned this to one of
our local Police Constables, that it would be prudent to do so for their own
preservation. My reasoning being, that suppose they were asked to react to
an ongoing local Burglary or Breaking and Entering!! Wouldn't it be in more
than their own interest to know if the residence in question was covered by
an FAC, for obvious reasons. Anyway, they took this on board and I think
that they do now have such an arrangement.