From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I and the nascent New Libertarian group there,
armed with Murray Rothbard and using the Spanish Army Manual
on tactics, brought the city to a standstill for three days by
having 5,000 students flush their toilets on the half hour
while turning on their home lights and calling government
services."

> Any interlectual out there who can explain to me the
reference to this Murray Rothbard?

Murray Rothbard (1926-1995) was an American Professor of
Economics and author of several books on political theory,
including "For a New Liberty" and "The Ethics of Liberty".  He
was one of the leading lights of the Libertarian movement,
especially in America.  His political philosophy was based on
laissez-faire economics and keeping the government from
interfering in people's private lives.  If you're interested,
you can probably find out more about him at the Libertarian
Alliance's website at:

http://www.digiweb.com/igeldard/LA/

Hope this is of interest.

Personally, I'm wondering how much space the Spanish Army
Manual devotes to the tactic of defeating your enemies by
repeated toilet flushing!

Stuart
--
I don't know, but their ammo is rubbish and if you think
the SA80 is bad, try a CETME Model L, which is currently

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]