From:   "Tom Charnock", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Steve, could you advise on ages, as "get em young" may apply if Dad coming
along from work??

Thanks Tom
--
Erm, I always get confused with the age limits.

If it's on a minature rifle range with an airgun or a .22, there is
no age limit.  If it's a HO approved club and the shooter is supervised
by a responsible person aged over 21 (which they almost certainly would
be unless you have young ROs) then I _think_ it's okay as well, as
the age restriction of 14 applies only to unsupervised shooters as
I recall.  I'd check on that one though as the age limit laws are
very confusing.  And so is the club approval.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]