From:   Jeremy Peter Howells, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I remember seeing a picture of a sheet of newspaper
that had split a tree in two - admittedly the sheet
of newspaper was propelled by a hurricane!

Though in this case I belive the verdict in the case
was suspect as 'setting a spring gun' is an offence
in itself (or so I thought) whether or not the results
were expected to be lethal.

Regards

Jerry
--
I read about a case a long time ago where two people
got into a fight over a poker game and one was murdered

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]