From:   "niel fagan", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Had an interesting chat with an arv crew today (arv=traffic volvo,
not tactical firearms support unit).

It seems that sensibly that all armed vehicles in hampshire
are now datatracked, so if they lose one it can't get lost
for too long....Also the 9mm MP5's are to be replaced with
some sort of compact glock-with-a-stock in .40 cal, I also
wonder if the gsp's will be replaced with .40 glock pistols
for ammo compatability?

And yes fac renewal is running at around 5 months down here
too!

Niel.
--
That's quite interesting as it is the first I have heard of
UK police using .40 calibre.  I assume they're talking about

I wonder what load they will use in .40, I can't think of
any .40 SPs off the top of my head and I assume JHPs are
still a no-no.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]