From:   Dave Reay, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>The UKPSA have been approached by the police to help
>identify a particular shotgun used in a 'serious
>incident' and who it's importers may be. As there is
>such a wealth of experience within cybershooters I
>thought that someone on the list may be able to point
>them in the right direction. Any info gratefully received
They could do worse than to look to the police
investigating the "Jill Dando" murder, they obviously
know so much about firearms and cartridges that they
actively avoid any input this newsgroup may provide. Sorry
if I sound a bit cynical, but when shotguns are banned I
would like to know how helpful towards the police you will
feel?

--
Dave Reay
--