From:   "IG", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<I also have it on
good authority that the same Officer at the case that
resulted from this dealers persecution said to one of the
Lawyers present something along the lines of "well now
we've got their pistols, we can start on the shotguns
next" to which said lawyer replied "Well you're not getting
my bloody shotguns". >>

I have got lots of things on good authority too, but have the common sense
and decency to keep them to myself. Hearsay, tittle tattle and gossip are
kids games. Besides, its getting very close to dodgy ground here.
I can see the game here, lol, and I wont be wound up!

IG

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]