From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<< The Shooting Product Reviews section is
 slowly building up and could be very good. Why don't
 you check it out. >>
I did. It's boring. Apart from something on airgun pellets, it's all about
shotgun items. The site is cumbersome to use, and badly designed. Stop
pushing it so much! I suggest Cybershooters might be more interested in
something like the wonderful Varmint Al's Shooting Page (!) -
http://www.cctrap.com/~varmint/ashot.htm#Download_Targets
 - a goldmine of goodies on handloading, custom calibres and much else.

Anthony Harrison
--
Well, I assume from the name it is to do with clay pigeon
shooting, so I wouldn't be surprised to find that it

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]