From:   Norman Bassett, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Neurotic" used to be the psychotherapeutic term for
people we'd today call "traumatised" - that clearly
includes Mick North and less clearly includes Anne
Pearston and Sean Connery, both of whom went off the
deep end emotionally.

Gill Marshall-Andrews of GCN looks more like a
political opportunist supporting her MP husband's
career to me, but there may be more behind her
interest, too.

I suspect anti-foxhunting Michael Foster MP fits in
this category - probably he's witnessed some animal
being torn to bits by foxhounds when he was a child.

Professional therapy or some hours of careful
listening by someone with compassion is what they need
- the journalists' rent-a-quote stuff is not doing
them any good at all.

The first thing is to get them to recognise they have
a problem.

Regards
Norman Bassett
drakenfels.org
--
My view is that GMA is just a liberal windbag who has
siezed on this issue.  The fact that she still goes on

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]