From:   "Tim Jeffreys", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There are some good hunting cartoons around already, particularly an old
Donegan:
A large mounted stag's head hangs over a fire place. In front stand two
gentlemen in evening dress, holding drinks. The stag has a great toothy grin
on its face and on gent is looking up at it saying "I'm not too proud of
that one. He thought I was taking his picture."

You fix the processing of .gifs or .jpgs through the gateways, and I'll
start working on a cartoon strip...
- I suppose there's the website though...

- whilst occasionally indulging in anthropomorphism in animals ( - and
traffic cones come to that - ), I am also all for seeing more high velocity
lead characteristics in animals, either if they are pests, or more
especially (preferably as well) if they are to end up on my plate surrounded
by vegetables and gravy.

Tim

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]