From:   "E.J. Totty", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Mick North Article in the ET 28 November 2000
>Regards
>Jerry
>
>'I only had Sophie, we were very close'
        --snip--

>--
>It may surprise him to know we used our handguns for sport as well.
>
>Steve.

        Steve, & Jeremy,

        Only too late, perhaps, will he realize that he is being
taken as a fool by the antis. People such as he are justifiably filled
with grief, but they are blinded by it, and are thus mislead easily.
        Perhaps the reasoning mind of a nearby neighbor who
is also a shooter, would do wonders at some point in the future.

        I wonder, has anyone on the list read any of his published
works?
--
=*= Liberty: Live it . . . or lose it.  =*=

ET
--
Well the reasoning of someone who can say he thinks shotguns are
okay for sport but handguns aren't is obviously a bit strange.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]