From:   "IG", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<<<Given that the UK has the worlds highest per capita ownership
of mobile phones, it won't be long before this provides
a ready excuse for another couple of armed police officers
"in fear of their lives".>>>>

Can the author of this piece really believe this drivel?

No one minds informed criticism, but this beggars belief!

IG
--
The police have deployed ARVs after reports of people with
guns that turned out to be mobile phones.  I think it would

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]