From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>  Here you have to be much more careful because I
> find that people only sell their guns off when they've worn
> them out, either that or it's an awful gun that they didn't like.
> Not always, you can find some jewels, but it happens quite a lot.

Can't say I agree with all of this. I don't think there are all
that many "worn out" guns out there, guns people didn't
like definatley, but worn out I doubt. Diferent people like
different guns in different ways and what suits one person
may not suit another even though there may not be
anything actually wrong with it. I have a .30-30 Marlin that
I know shoots very well but I just don't like much and
can't get to it shoot very well. I have just picked up a
single shot .357, New England Firearms break action
carbine (for not a lot)  that fits me nicely, has a nice
trigger pull (for me) has nice sights (for me) and "feels"
right, not suprisingly my averages in the club comps have
gone up since I got it. I can't say that I've seen many
guns at all that I could truly describe as being worn out, I
just don't think we have the opurtunity here to shoot a
gun to death, especially if it's a full bore rifle.

J.
--
I come across worn out junk portrayed as being in good
condition at arms fairs constantly.  Sometimes its down

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]