From:   "John Hurst.", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Hey, I realise it is all semantics, but I can make a pretty good argument
that all rights, especially human rights, ARE _property_ rights. My rights
start with the absolute and unequivocal ownership of my own body. I am my
own property, I belong to no one but myself. You have no right to my
property (me) without my explicit consent and participation. What kind of
right does that not cover? Self defence is protection of my property (me).
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness all have to do with someone
else _not_ controlling my property (me) but ME controlling same. This
philosophy, Propertarianism, is closely related to Libertarianism".

Carl H. Stone.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]