From:   Janet L Jackson, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A spokeswoman stressed Ms Hoey's views ..... were a
clear breach of laws banning all handguns introduced in 1997"

If this is really what was said by 10 Downing Street, am I alone
in finding it sinister?  Was there really something in the 1997
Act that made holding such views illegal?  Or is this just what
Downing Street and The Guardian would like?
--
I think they must have meant it was a violation of Government
policy, which if anything is more intriguing, because I thought

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]