From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I wouldn't worry about it.  If you spend any time on the internet,
or write to your MP or the papers, it's quite possible that the
information will go into a file somewhere, but so what?  They can't
pick on everyone who's against them, they'd be running themselves
ragged.  I was on a couple of the SAGBNI marches, and I assumed that
some of the video cameras belonged to Special Branch of some such
organisation.  I've also done the letter-writing thing, posted to
Cybershooters and the Sportsman's Association BBS, and run a
website.  I expect MI something-or-other will have a file on me -
very slim and marked "Harmless".  Maybe one day I'll be promoted to
"Mostly Harmless".  If I do find that the police are suddenly being
awkward at renewal time, well my SRA membership fee's fully paid.

The point is, you shouldn't modify your behaviour because of the fear
of any action that the government may or may not take against you.
You'll just end up doing what they want without having to be told,
and how sad is that?  It's your life, you only get one, and you
should live it as you see fit.  If the powers-that-shouldn't-be
don't like it, that's their problem.

So I won't be put off from joining the Countryside Alliance march
by imagined threats of retaliation.  The reason I won't be going is
because I'm opposed to fox hunting.  You do what you think's right.

Stuart Heal

Quiet loner with an arsenal of weapons.

http://olympia.fortunecity.com/naseem/170/

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]