From:   "Earl W", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

So, is this now how the "Labour" party now works....Every 3 years it *HAS*
to BAN an activity & Persecute a section of society - from past & present
experience - the most law abiding sections?

Oh, not to mention the infringement & removal of the right of the individual
to do as they please, as long as it affects no one else in the process.

Is this really the message that the "Establishment" really want to send
out - "You are our subjects & you will do as we decree"

Surely if they really cared they would push for a world wide ban on tobacco
sales & use - or would they get a reduced number of votes at the next
election!

I wonder when they will turn on other minorities of a single race or
religion, or when they will run out of multi racial/ multi religion/multi
aged groups to persecute (ours having already been persecuted)

(There is a thread on the SA Board regarding the ban after Dunblane)

EW

P.S. why did Parliament have the "Pistol Range" in recent times, was the
underlying reason so that MP's had an excuse to be armed when travelling to
& from work?
--
You'd have to ask them.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]