From:   "Tim Jeffreys", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Mock-up posters showing a man lying in a pool of blood with a revolver
by
> his side has gone on display in London as part of a campaign aimed at
> stopping gun crime.
> -------SNIP 8< -------------
>
> Hey, I know what they should do to stop gun crimes! A total ban on all
> handguns! Yeah, that's it. That'd work...DOH!
>
> Kate

What a fabulous OPPORTUNITY to add a small, cheap to print caption to
these posters drawing attention to the ineffectual handgun ban!  Make it
backfire on them, and grab a small publicity coup!<

- something like: Wot? They took away the 57000 legal pistols, spent £100
million, and people are *still* shooting each other? How ungrateful!

Tim

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01