From:   "Alex Hamilton", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: Norman Bassett, INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

What I'd like to do is to make it a lot easier to get
a few shots at all kinds of guns at the four main
annual shooting shows in the UK. Otherwise shooting
anything but what you own tends to be difficult.
I can't see why silenced shotguns couldn't be tried
out at the main event and not miles away, for example.
________________________________

Are there such things as silenced shotguns?
Are silencers effective without a solid bullet?

Alex
--
There are suppressed shotguns, I've seen them in shops.

Can't see why they wouldn't work, the wad and the shot
stay together until they leave the barrel so it is "solid"
until then.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01