From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

during my police training we were taught that you had to report accidents to
the police involving livestock and dogs, because they were property,
whereas, cats were not considered to be property.   Given the nature of cats
this is understandable as they appear to own the owner, as it were, and not
the other way around as in dogs, where a dog show absolute loyalty to its
master.   Cats were also considered vermin.

Regards,

Paul

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.