From:   "Mike Burns", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

Classified ads, wrong section:

Impoverished shooter, student, seeks once fired 7.62mm/.308" and
.303" boxer primed brass to keep costs down.  I'll pay your postage
or we'll arrange a drop off at Bisley.

Anyway, with the cost of decent factory 7.62 ammo being 30p plus
(43p if you want the new 155gn RG), Target Rifle is getting a
touch expensive, and .303" ammo is either expensive or scarce (who'd
pay L27.50 per 100 for HXP anyway?  It's pants, and other sources,
e.g. that fantasic Yugo Mk8Z have pretty much run out, as has the
RG MkVII).  So, if anyone has any unwanted boxer primed brass in
the above calibres I'll happily take it off your hands.  Please
contact me off list if you have any lying around.

Also, who does the best Target Rifle (144-155gn) 7.62mm bullets
in the L10-20 per hundred (delivered) price range?

Cheers,

mike

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.