From:   Brian Galbraith, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Folks
I think this is a perennial question....but here goes.

I am going to Florida early April...the Orlando Area.

Are there any "interesting* shooting venues. I would appreciate a
change from the *Mickey Mouse* attractions I will have to visit.

Regards
Brian
--
There are lots of ranges around Orlando.  For pistol shooting
there is one at the top of International Drive opposite the water

That is the better one to visit because their range goes out
to 25 yards as I recall, whereas the one on International Drive
only goes out to 15.  But on the other hand they have a number
of SMGs to rent, but they are very worn.  Plus they make you
use their range reloads that are crap.

What I always do if I am forced to rent a gun is at least
go and buy some decent ammo first.  Then when I go the range
I perhaps buy one box of their reloads (which is what a typical
punter would buy) and then use the decent factory loads.

I recall that the range on the other side of town (big ad in
the Yellow Pages, I can't remember the name of it) did have
a better selection of ammo too.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01