From:   "E.J. Totty", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Hi,
>I've just finished putting the finishing touches to the end of my
>involvement with the shooting sports;
>Returning my Certs to the police, handing in what ammo I had, put my
>shotguns in the local shop for sale etc.
        --snip--

        Steve, & Jim,

        Jim: You'll be sorely missed.

        Not in the way of a contributor, but in the way of being in
the ranks of active, and interested members of the shooting community.
        Experience is something that takes personal attention, and
dedication.
        Sometimes you walk the lonely road by yourself, wondering
if you'll ever meet another soul -- a companion to share the thoughts of
fun, exasperation, contemplation, preparation, and pregnant anticipation.

        Here's hoping that you'll have second thoughts, and return to
sport that no one has ever mastered, but merely professed a love of and
cussed out their competitors behind their backs, only to return and be
decimated once again!

        Where else can you compete against yourself and win?
        Where else can you have so much fun losing?

--
In Liberty,

ET

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]