From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>  I have since traded
> the gun, but have kept the serial number and would like to report this to
> someone that is keeping track of these numbers.  I have not been able to
> find any contact information for anyone and thought you might have a name
> with a contact number or email address.  Litigation is not my intent,
> however, myself as a safety professional, I feel certain ethics are involved.

I don't want to appear as though I'm trying to start some
sort of slanging match here but, iIs trading off a gun in
this condition "ethical"? Surely getting in touch with the
manufacturer should be the first course of action they
may actually buy it back from you?

Jonathan Laws
--
First thing I tell anyone who takes up shooting is "caveat emptor" or
whatever it is, I don't want to start another thread on this subject

Bit like buying a used car really.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01