From:   Pete Ansbro, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Thank you for explaining what you meant and I certainly appreciate the
> practical side of ex.military clothing.
>
> But when you add a few rings in ears and through eyebrows, SNIPPED

I apologise if I'm wrong, but I think you might be in danger of straying
toward "Right crowd please, and no crowding". One of the real joys of
shooting, and one of its most important assets, is that it attracts
participation from all walks of life.

Having been recently taken to task at this very forum for making gross
generalizations about visual appearances, my pennorth is two-fold

1. What is of paramount importance is not how a person looks, dresses,
smells or speaks, but how safe and accurate a shooter they are.

I can think of several beautifully turned out shooters who would do well
to take lessons in shooting, which rather proves my second point;

2. You can't judge a book by looking at the cover.

Pete

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01