I think we should.  We have the money in the account and this is for a good 
cause.
Colleen

---- Cynthia Whalen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 
>  Hi All,
>  
> What do you think about kicking in $25 or so to cover the cost of the 
> bicycle?  
>  
> Cynthia
> 
> 
> 
> 
>           ----   _o            _o  
>     -------  `, <,          `, <, 
>        ----(x)/(x)     (x)/(x)
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> 
> --- On Tue, 9/23/08, Denise Boswell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> From: Denise Boswell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: gift card
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 3:13 PM
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Hey, Cynthia – I went to pick up the generous gift card that your friend, 
> Joanna, arranged from Target.  It’s for $75.  We thought it might be best to 
> go ahead and purchase the bicycle cause the winner might be “encouraged” to 
> spend it on something else.  So I checked out the bicycles while I was 
> there.  Very few are actually priced, which made it difficult.  I think we 
> need to go with a 24” for the display.  If so, even the off-brand (non 
> Schwinn) was more than $100.  I would look to you to choose the bicycle as 
> you’re the expert in this arena.  But we’re not going to have enough money to 
> buy a bicycle.  Do you think COWs would be willing to make up the balance?  
> Would you please discuss it with Kevin?  Also, would you be able to go select 
> the bike and deliver it to Wells early next week?  It wouldn’t fit in my 
> car.  Please advise.
>  
> Denise
>  
> Denise Boswell, Ph.D.
> Senior Planner
> Planning and Development Services
> PO Box 10
> Wilson , NC   27894
> 252-399-2214 (t)
> 252-399-2233 (f)
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
>  
> 
> 
>       
> > 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to