:)  

Kinnie




________________________________
From: Tim Lucas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 3:46:10 PM
Subject: [COWs] Re: Wednesday ride report


Jim:
 
I hope you’re taking tomorrow off.  I’m having a hard time keeping up with 
you.  And next time, take Kinnie with you!
 
Tim
 
 
 
 

________________________________

From:[email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf 
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 3:36 PM
To: Cows of Wilson
Subject: [COWs] Wednesday ride report
 
Tuesday was windy here also just no hills.
Today not a cloud in the sky low hmidity, temp of 42 when I left but flrt like 
mid 50's
Great day for a ride not too hard today, after yesterdays wind sprints..
Tim been there with Kinnie before, and we did a flat ride.  I feel for you 
Jim



      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to