If  I could find a new job with immediate benefits I could probably make it 
every Saturday at 9 but such is life I will be going to bed not long after 
that.Have a good ride.

Chris H.




________________________________
From: Tim & Susan <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 6:05:29 PM
Subject: [COWs] Re: Wednesday Lunch Box ride!


David:
 
I may be game depending on the 
weather.
 
Tim
 
 
----- Original Message ----- 
From: david  caudle 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 2:21  PM
Subject: [COWs] Re: Wednesday Lunch Box  ride!

looks like rain moving in around noon sat. 
anyone up for a sat. morning ride, maybe 9:00?
I would like to get a 40+ mile ride in
 
David C.

--- On Tue, 2/10/09, Tim Lucas <[email protected]> wrote:

From:  Tim Lucas <[email protected]>
Subject:  [COWs] Wednesday Lunch Box ride!
To: [email protected]
Date:  Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 9:03 AM


 
Mike K., I & possibly  David are riding 20 miles tomorrow from the YMCA at 
12:15.   “Winter pace” 18 to 19 mph.  
 
C’mon, 74 degrees in  February, You gotta ditch work! 
  
Tim 



      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to